One of the factors behind Accord’s success is its never-ending pursuit of better quality in all its endeavors. As an ongoing activity to improve the quality process, Accord has adopted newer and better Quality standards to satisfy its customers and employees.
Our Quality policy
We believe that customer satisfaction and trust are fundamental to our success. We shall strive to achieve this by delivering high quality products and services to our customers, both external and internal, in accordance with agreed upon requirements and budget. We commit to achieve quality by creating a work environment that encourages our employees and suppliers to focus on defect prevention rather than detection. We believe in continual improvement and shall constantly enhance our processes and skills.
- Accord is qualified to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Accord’s Software division is certified to CMMI-Level 5 standards
- Accord’s Aerospace practices are now certified to AS9100:2016 standards by Under Writers Laboratory, USA
- Better Control of Products and Processes
- On-time Delivery
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Efficient Risk Management
- Prevent the Effort & Schedule Over Runs
- Increased Productivity
- Our quality policy is to deliver the defect-free products and solutions to both internal and external customers first time and every time. Accord has adopted continual improvement based Quality policy by constantly enhancing the processes and skills.
- Customer satisfaction is the prime objective of each and every employee of Accord. The continual improvement and constant effort on process enhancements has enabled Accord to retain 95% of its customers.
- Accord, in its pursuit for quality has developed its own customized tools for project management, fault reporting system and time management system called Smartworks.
- At Accord, well-trained quality inspection team qualifies all the outgoing products to ensure that it meets the customers’ needs.
- Quality department at Accord operates in sync with the core engineering team and thereby adding value to the out going products.