Aerospace Software Engineering Services
Over 20 years, Accord has successfully participated in many prestigious civil & military aircraft programs and thus gained vast experience in Avionics Software Engineering services.
We offer engineering services in all lifecycle phases of planning, development, verification and certification of airborne computer software for Avionics Line Replaceable Units (LRU) as per RTCA DO-178B/ C (DAL A to E).
- Landing Gear Control Systems
- Steering Control Systems
- Control Display Units
- Flight Control Systems
- Remote Data Concentrators
- Door, Slides Controls
- Slats-Flaps Controls
- Transponders and AHRS
- Saturation Warning Systems
- Integrated Modular Avionics
- ARINC 615A Data Loaders
- Mission Computers
- One Stop solution for Avionics Engineering Services including complete Build-to-Spec Aerospace product development
- Vast Experience: More than 6000+ person years of cumulative experience in Avionics Engineering Services with successful track record. Our senior engineers have been extensively trained by FAA-DERs in DO-178B/C.
- Preferred Avionics Engineering Partner: Many customers consistently rated us high on key parameters like on-time high-quality delivery within budget and considered us as their preferred strategic partner
- Competitive Pricing: Cost reduction is made possible via in-house developed industry compatible tools for requirements management, unit testing, project management, defect tracking and process automation.
- Flexibility & Rapid Ramping: High retention of senior key resources (working since more than a decade), allows quick building of trained team of engineers to meet ramping up challenges.